"They were the crazy days of Silver and Gold!"
You asked and we listened... At last a 'Silver and Gold' double Patch Pack... not one, but two CiS roundel logos for your jacket, jeans and bags!
PRE-ORDER YOURS NOW TO BE DELIVERED WEEK BEGINNING NOV 25th
2 x 82mm roundel patches embroidered with metallic thread and a merrowed edge for a vintage 70s look and a memory of the past.
Simply iron on** (NB: patches can also be stitched for long lasting strength and durability)
Original Roundel design Steevi Bacon
HOW TO APPLY
- Make sure your iron is on a high heat (use adult supervision if under 16)
- Place patch where you want it to be on garment and cover it with a cloth (this way you won't burn the patch)
- Iron with pressure - press the iron firmly on top of the protected patch and use the steam function (if available) to add more heat while adding pressure
- Keep the iron on the patch for at least 2 minutes and go around the edges with the iron to make sure it's completely secure.
- Let it cool - this is when the glue really seals the patch and fabric together.
**Please be aware: Do not iron on fabrics with a low melting point, such as nylon, vinyl, or leather. Iron may scorch leather and suede. For these we recommend sewing.