This Returns Policy should be read in conjunction with the Website Terms and Conditions
• RIGHT TO CANCEL
• You have right to cancel your order for products without providing a reason, (save for orders placed for items of clothing and/or sealed CDs, DVDs and/or vinyl once unsealed by you, (with the exception of where they are defective)):
• at any time before your products are dispatched; or
• within 14 days after delivery of the products - the 14 day period beginning on the day after you receive your products. In the event that your order comprises multiple delivery shipments, the 14 day cancellation period for the products in your order begins on the day after you receive the delivery of the last shipment delivered to you.
1.2 If you wish to cancel the order due to receiving defective or damaged products, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation by email. You may return such products for an exchange or refund within 14 days from the date that the products were delivered to you. If you notify us of your intended return within this time frame, we may in our sole discretion and following inspection of the products, authorise the exchange or where an exchange is not possible due to lack of stock, a refund. On the basis that we receive the products duly returned within the 14 day period, you will be entitled to an exchange but this is subject to the provisions below, relating to the type of product and the condition of the returned products.
• To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to Counsel by email at email@example.com Please provide as much information as possible, including the order number, your name, email address and any other relevant information. In the event that you are cancelling because of any problem with the products, please notify us at the time of cancellation.
• We will provide you with returns details, in order for you to return the products to us by post for our inspection. The products must be sent back to our returns address at your own cost, without undue delay and within the 14 days period. We do advise that you use a tracking service in order to return the products as any products lost in transit are not our responsibility.
• Once the products have been received by us, we will inspect the products and then confirm to you whether a refund will be made. We will inspect the products to ensure that they are unused and in the same condition as when you received them. You must also ensure that the products are in the original packaging where relevant and provide receipt or proof of purchase.
• Any products not in their original condition, damaged or which have missing parts, for reasons not due to our error, will not be refunded.
• You do not have any right to cancel an order for the supply of the following products, save for where they are defective:
• the supply of products that are made to your specification, namely printed
• any sealed items, such as CDs, DVDs and vinyl.
2.1 Where relevant, we will refund you the price you paid for the products, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
2.2 If you are exercising your right to change your mind we may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop and which will impact on our ability to resell the products.
2.3 Following cancellation and subject to 2.2, we will pay the refund:
(a) within 14 days of the date that you notified us to cancel your order pursuant to 9.1, where you have not received the products (and the products have not been dispatched to you) or;
(b) within 14 days of the day we received the products you returned to us pursuant to 9.1, where you are in receipt of the products; or
(c) where the products were returned due to a defect (pursuant to 9.3), once we have confirmed the products defect or other problem, we will exchange the products with a replacement products, or where that is not possible due to lack of stock, we will provide a full refund within 30 days of the day we confirm to you via email that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods; or
(d) where the products are not what you ordered, we will pay the refund to you within 14 days of our receipt of the products.
2.4 We will refund you using the same means of payment you used to pay for your order.
2.5 As per our terms, in the event that the products returned show signs of unreasonable use, notably handling the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products, we may elect not to provide a refund.
2.6 We will not provide a refund until we have received the products from you. We will notify you by email to confirm that a refund has been processed or the reasons as to why a refund will not be provided.
2.7 If you do not receive a refund when you anticipate it should have been received following our refund confirmation email (where applicable), we ask that you:
(a) check your bank account to ensure that the refund has not been processed;
(b) contact your credit card or bank to establish whether the refund is held up in the system due to processing times;
• contact us if you have exhausted the above but have still not received the refund, albeit we cannot guarantee reimbursement of the refund where we have evidence of the payment of the refund being sent to the payment details provided by you.
2.8 Once we have reviewed the returned products and confirmed the product defect or other issue, we will:
(a) provide a full refund for any products that are not what you ordered; or
• provide a replacement copy of any products that are damaged or defective, if this is within a reasonable time following the sale.
2.9 Where damaged or defective products:
• you will receive an initial email to notify you that we have received your products duly returned;
• Following inspection, we will send you a further email, confirming whether or not the return is approved or rejected. We will arrange to deliver a replacement products to you or where that is not possible we will refund the price paid.
• SHIPPING OF RETURNS
• You should ensure your returns parcel is properly addressed pursuant to the details provided by us in the returns acknowledgement email.
• You are responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your products and such costs are non-refundable by us.
• We advise that you send any returns by recorded delivery or other trackable delivery service and retain your proof of purchase. We are not liable if we do not receive your returned products.
This Shipping Policy should be read in conjunction with the Website Terms and Conditions
• Signed For. As set out in our T&C, all products ordered through the Website are sent to you using "signed for" Royal Mail Service from the UK.
• Tracking Number. Upon the fulfilment and posting of your order, you will receive notification to the email address provided by you when placing the order, of the Royal Mail reference number. This reference number will confirm when the package was received at the post office for shipping but it is not a tracking reference. It will advise when delivery has been attempted/made. Once the delivery has been made to the delivery address, the signature of the recipient will be visible to both you and us.
When placing your order on the Website, it is your responsibility to provide a secure delivery address. We do not take any responsibility for products that have been shipped, once they have been confirmed as delivered at the delivery address provided by you and at which point we have fulfilled our obligation to ensure delivery. We have no further responsibility to you and in the event of products going missing once signed for as being delivered, then that is a matter for you to sort out with the delivery location.
• Where the delivery address provided by you, is a multiple address, community hallway or place of work, our liability in respect of the delivery of the products, is simply to the delivery address. You must therefore be certain of the fact that the delivery destination is secure and that you are satisfied that when delivered, the products will reach you. We have no liability for items going astray in such locations.
• If the delivery is to a home address and there is no recipient present to sign for the delivery, then you will be provided with a delivery card, with details set out upon it to rearrange delivery. It is your responsibility to arrange for redelivery of the products or to collect the products from the delivery depot.
• CUSTOMS/IMPORT DUTIES
• For deliveries outside of the UK, any customs or import duties will be charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. Any such charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel and we have no control over the level of these charges.
• We do advise that prior to placing an order, that you may wish to contact your local customs office in order to establish what the potential charges may be.
CiS WEBSTORE UK